- First roll to roll machine for printed electronics
- CLIP newsletter: Why do we need low-cost conductive inks?
- DuPont to release low-cost conductive inks
- November 27: Future of Conductive Printing
- SDK to Unveil its Latest Silver Nanowire Ink for Electronic Devices at PE Asia 2012
- High Tech in packaging
- Conductive inks retain conductivity after molding of printing substrate
- CLIP newsletter: Conductive inks: the advantages
- Aerosol Jet Printing
First roll to roll machine for printed electronics
CETEMMSA now has a Roll-to-Roll flat screen printer machine for printing electronics on flexible surfaces. Designed over 6 months jointly by CETEMMSA and a manufacturer in the graphic arts sector from outside Spain, it has entailed an investment of 200.000 euros and is the first of its kind to be installed in Spain.
The new Roll-to-Roll equipment of CETEMMSA adapts to the printing needs of active inks (conductive inks with the capacity to react to different stimuli), their speed and has three different curing technologies.Read more: First roll to roll machine for printed electronics
Page 1 of 40